Holiday Cottages Information Menu
In this section, you will find useful information to assist you in planning your self-catering cottage holiday in Northumberland.
Boat Hut, Holy Island, Northumberland
Our luxury self-catering holiday lodge is located just five miles south of the historic market town of Hexham. It is well
situated for all of Northumberland's attractions, including Hadrian's Wall, Kielder Water and Forest Park, Northumberland National Park
and Northumberland Heritage Coast, as well as the urban attractions of Newcastle and Gateshead.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Woodside Lodge, Hexham, Northumberland : Holiday Information
When booking a self-catering cottage holiday, it can be useful to know exactly what equipment and facilities are provided. We hope we've thought of everything you will need to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- Welcome pack: contents may vary, but will always include milk, orange juice and fruit
- Tea, instant coffee, sugar.
- Central heating.
- Free Wi-Fi - please ask for the access code on arrival.
- Flat-screen TV with Free-Sat.
- DVD player.
- iPod dock with integral radio and alarm.
- Super-king-size bed (can be configured as two full-size singles, if preferred - please advise when booking).
- White Company pure cotton bed linen and towels.
- Complimentary White Company toiletries.
- Selection of books.
- Selection of DVDs.
- OS maps and tourist information leaflets.
- Contemporary real flame effect electric fire.
- Induction hob and electric oven .
- Fridge with small freezer.
- Granite worktops.
- Wide selection of kitchen utensils.
- Champagne flutes.
- Toilet tissue, kitchen towel, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, cleaning materials.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Hot water bottles.
- Parking space adjacent to the lodge with further parking also available on the road.
- Separate lockable storage for bulky items, also contains a small freezer.
Mobile Phone Reception
Please note that mobile phone coverage is intermittent in the lodge due to our rural location. It can also vary depending on your network and phone model. However, by walking 50 yards up the road, it is usually possible to obtain service.
We can provide grab rails and a shower chair, if required. Please advise when booking.